The All-On-4 dental implants procedure is the placement of 4 dental implants per each dental arch (if the bone allows, 5 or 6 implants will offer a better stabilization). The implants will be integrating into the bone for about 4 to 6 months. During the healing process, it is necessary to wear a temporary removable denture (sometimes it can be temporarily screwed) in order to eat and speak as normally. Once the healing period is completed, an acrylic denture with a titanium bar will be screwed into the four to six dental implants.
- Involves 4, 5 or 6 dental implants per each dental arch.
- Remaining natural teeth have to be removed.
- The prosthesis is an acrylic denture.
- The prosthesis is screwed into the implants.
- Bone grafting and/or sinus lift augmentation are not usually necessary.
All-on-6 or All-on-8
The All-On-6 or All-On-8 in one dental arch is the preferred solution provided for those patients who have lost more than 80% of their teeth, either in the upper or lower jaw.
This procedure is the placement of 6 to 8 dental implants, either on the top or bottom dental arch. These implants will work as anchors for a permanent and fixed bridge of 12 to 14 teeth, which can be built in either porcelain noble metal or porcelain zirconium.
In all cases, it is necessary to evaluate a 3D dental tomography (commonly called Dental Cone Beam CT Scan) in order to determine whether or not bone grafting and/or sinus lift augmentation will be required prior the placement of the implants.
This dental procedure requires 2 or 3 stages with about 4 to 6 months apart from each other.
If you have lost any of your teeth you will undoubtedly want healthy and natural-looking replacements which will give you a beautiful face shape and smile. Treatment with the All-On-6 or All-On-8 dental implants system will provide you with the strong, beautiful and stable smile that you desire.
- Involves 6 to 8 dental implants per each dental arch.
- If there are remaining teeth that can be saved they will not be removed only restored.
- The prosthesis is a fixed bridge built of either porcelain noble metal or porcelain zirconium, which feels, looks and acts like natural teeth.
- The prosthesis is permanently cemented.
- If the jawbone is not at an adequate bone density then bone grafting/sinus lift will be necessary.